Mutated Monsters (PDF)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $25.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
This digital copy of Mutated Monsters is filled with brand new creatures and unique mutant versions of existing monsters for 5th edition Dungeons and Dragons that have new and powerful abilities. We’ve designed our creatures with exquisite detail, to make the mutated monsters feel impactful and fascinating for your players. Inside you'll find:
- Four New Subclasses. Explore new subclasses for the Cleric, Fighter, Rogue and Warlock, each with unique abilities to add to your campaign.
- Unique Combat Tactics. In every monster description you’ll find descriptive and detailed tactics for how the monster interacts with the world and uses its abilities to defend itself.
- Monster-specific Magic Items or Loot. Many creatures feature loot that is thematically tied to the defeated enemy. Giving your players a reminder of their accomplishments and extra incentive to keep adventuring.
- Narrative Description. Flavor text to help GMs to easily describe the creature to their players, setting the scene for tense, engaging encounters.
- And More. The book also contains detailed monster lairs, with interesting environmental effects and areas for monsters to inhabit, a unique pantheon of gods dedicated to mutation and evolution, new NPCs to populate your world, including the mad alchemist, creator of the amalgam chimera, and 100 adventure hooks to send your party on adventures seeking out fascinating mutated monsters.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
365 Day Return Policy. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage or defect; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value not including shipping. More information on our Shipping Page.